Black Friday 2023 Extended Sale:
$150 Only $29
A short course that shows you how to transform your book into a personalized ChatGPT experience for your readers
Get your custom GPT published in less than 5 minutes; no coding experience is required
No time to read? Here's the TL;DR: Take advantage of a revolutionary new feature that helps you use ChatGPT as an author. Don't get left behind. This a fast-moving field, and right now, it's free to publish custom GPTs to the public. Soon, you'll also be able to sell them on the GPT Store. Click "I Want This!" to learn how to use this new technology today.
What is a custom GPT?
OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT, recently announced that anyone can now create custom versions of ChatGPT. Those are GPTs that can be used for a specific purpose (such as teaching someone how to play board games, or help a parent teach their kids math).
Custom GPTs can be private (only for yourself), semi-private (for people who have the link), or public (for everyone). It's fairly easy to create them, and this course shows you how to take advantage of them as an author.
Who is this course for?
The course is primarily for nonfiction authors who have published one or more books.
However, even if you don't have a book published yet, you can still learn how a custom GPT can help you with your future book (you can create a custom GPT today without having a book published).
Why Should Authors Create a Custom GPT?
Four main reasons why you should create a Custom GPT for your book today:
- Help Your Audience: Personalize the concepts of your book for your readers so that you can help them based on their needs
- Market Your Work: Attract new readers who might learn about your work via your custom GPT
- Improve Your Brand: Position yourself as a trendsetter at the intersection of AI and nonfiction writing
- Make Money (coming soon): Add an income stream by selling your custom GPT in the GPT Store (note: the store not released yet, but it will be soon)
What's needed to create a custom GPT?
The only thing you'll need to create custom GPTs is a subscription to ChatGPT Plus (the premium version of ChatGPT).
You don't need any coding or programming experience. The course explains everything for you.
Does the course come with a money-back guarantee?
Yes, the course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason, simply ask for a refund, and you'll get your money back. No questions asked.
What's included in the course?
You'll get a short video course that explains everything you need to know about creating a custom GPT as an author.
- What is a custom GPT and how authors can use it
- Why you should create a custom GPT today (and why you shouldn't wait if you're an author)
- How to create a custom GPT (a step-by-step demo)
- Four things to know before you create your custom GPT
- How to market your custom GPT
Most Importantly: You'll get free access to all course updates in the future. For example, when OpenAI releases its GPT Store, the course will be updated to explain any new features (and how to monetize your custom GPT).
Short course about creating a custom GPT for your book (+ free updates as OpenAI releases new features)