In less than 4 hours, you'll learn how to create, teach, market, and sell an online course on Udemy while working a full-time job (no audience needed)...guaranteed or your money back
This is a pre-recorded course that gives you everything you need to know about how to turn your knowledge into something you can teach (even if you don't know where to start).
It's the system I used to go from zero to over 229,000+ students with no paid ads (and a relatively small social following).
Who is this for?
The course is for full-time employees and entrepreneurs who are interested in teaching their first pre-recorded course on Udemy (and don't have a lot of time to spend on marketing it or building an audience).
It's for anyone who would like to turn their knowledge into income, even if they have no idea about what course topic to choose, and have little time to spend on creating and marketing a course.
What's Covered in the Course?
The course includes four main videos with a total watch time of around 3.5 hours.
Here's an overview of what's covered in each video.
Video 1: The Big Picture (~65 mins)
- How a course can help you (beyond just an income-generating asset)
- How to think about repurposing and cross-promoting in different formats
- The pros and cons of self-hosting your course vs. publishing it on a marketplace like Udemy
- How Udemy works and the requirements to get started
- The hidden benefits and tools that Udemy gives instructors
- How Udemy's pricing models and revenue share arrangements work (including how much money you can make)
Video 2: Course Topic & Course Design (~60 mins)
- Overall course strategy & course-creation roadmap (a step-by-step approach)
- How to pick a course topic & title using a simple framework
- The common mistakes to avoid when picking a title
- Tactics that help you leverage market insights & analytics (including SEO & keywords)
- How to design a course outline in easy steps
- How to come up with a solid lecture strategy (and how long should each lecture be)
- How to think about evergreen vs. non-evergreen content in your course
Video 3: Course Recording & Editing (~50 mins)
- What equipment to use (including must-have vs. optional tools)
- When to use screencasts vs. talking-head videos in your lectures
- How to read notes while recording (using a simple hack that saves you editing time)
- How to design your lecture script outlines to hook your audience
- Recording & editing best practices that help save you time
- How to create a promotional video that increases conversions by 5x to 10x
- How to use test videos (to make sure your audio and video settings will be accepted by Udemy) and create different lecture types
- How to design a winning course landing page that converts
Video 4: Course Pricing & Marketing (~40 mins)
- How to set the price of your course (and how to easily change it)
- How to use coupons strategically to get more sales
- How to request reviews and leverage the bonus lecture (including using the automated messaging tool to your advantage)
- How to use promotional and educational announcements to send emails to your students
- How to update the course over time to keep it looking fresh (and avoid the perception that it's outdated)
- How to communicate with your students via the Q&A and direct messaging features
A Little About Me
My name is Hassan Osman and I'm a creator on the side. I've published 9 courses on Udemy all while working a demanding full-time job (views are my own). Over 229,000+ students have enrolled in my courses so far, and a few of them are bestsellers (see below; you can also view all my courses on Udemy by clicking here).
I'm also part of the Udemy Instructor Partner Program, an official program for instructors who consistently receive high course ratings on the platform (I have an average rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 stars from over 86,000+ public reviews).
I rely on Udemy's marketplace for sales and don't spend time promoting my courses. I also have a relatively small social media following, so I don't depend on an existing audience for enrollments.
In this course, I'll show you everything I know about how to create, market, and sell a bestselling course on the side.
Free Bonus Material
You'll also receive access to the following bonuses for free:
- 30+ resources that will help you save time in creating your course, including recommendations about what equipment & tools to use, as well as free image & video resources to help you create killer videos
- A sample video that will help you increase the number of reviews for your course
- A sample lecture outline and script that will help you save time in creating your own
- Two sample course curriculums that will give you a general idea about how to organize and title your course sections and lectures
In addition, you will also get the slides of all the videos (in PDF format) to make it easy for you to refer back to the material.
"Great class. It's clear why Hassan has been so successful on Udemy with how well he taught the content and the value he packed into 4 classes. The information you get is easily worth 10x the price."
"What Hassan has been able to accomplish is very inspiring. In the course, he shares everything he has done to help others reach the same level of success. The material is very detailed and engaging at the same time."
"This is a great primer for building your own course on Udemy with valuable tips and tricks."
"The course delivered on its promise. All I have to do now is build my own course using the framework Hassan provided."
"Hassan’s class was fantastic and super-informative. He is passionate about the material he’s teaching and he knows what he’s talking about. I will definitely recommend the course to my friends."
-Feenix Pan, Ph.D.
"Although I am a newbie in Udemy terms, I have been a professional trainer & speaker in 4 countries in Europe & Asia over a 35-years period and can recognize a consummate trainer/facilitator when I see one - Hassan Osman is such a person. Hassan was credible and very well prepared in constructing a course on this topic and he delivered the program. His interactions with participants online & offline were exemplary."
"Hassan's generosity with information is only matched with his presentation. This man walks the talk. Stopped me floundering and got me delivering."
-Dr. Lesley Hawson
"Hassan's 'Create and Sell On-lin Course' course was great. It is packed with useful info that would've taken months and maybe years to learn. This course was totally worth it!"
"Hassan is a constant source of inspiration to me. In this course, he shares everything he knows about creating a successful Udemy course on the side. He has offered many practical insights and answered every question with clarity and patience. Great course taught by a great person!"
"I wanted to learn how to use the Udemy website, how to structure a Udemy course, and especially what equipment I need to put a course together and publish it. This course solved all my problems. I would recommend it to anyone who has a great course idea but doesn't know how to put it together and publish it."
Easy as 1-2-3
- Step 1: Purchase the course
- Step 2: Watch the videos at your own pace
- Step 3: Build & publish your Udemy course
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you don't like the course for any reason (or you change your mind after purchasing), for 30 days after buying the course, you will receive a refund. No questions asked.
Ready to create your course?
Click on the "I want this!" button to enroll and get instant access to all the videos & bonus resources, and start creating your bestselling course today.
Instant access to the course to help you build your own Udemy course
No. of Videos4
Total Watch TimeApprox. 3.5 hrs
View ModesDownload or Stream
Additional ResourcesBonus files + Video Slides
- Instant access to the course to help you build your own Udemy course
- No. of Videos4
- Total Watch TimeApprox. 3.5 hrs
- View ModesDownload or Stream
- Additional ResourcesBonus files + Video Slides