Write Your Book on the Side
An Amazon #1 Best Seller in the Nonfiction, Authorship, and Business Writing categories
About the Book
Write Your Book on the Side is an Amazon #1 Best Seller that teaches you how to write and publish your first nonfiction kindle book while working a full-time job (even if you don't have a lot of time and don't know where to start).
You'll learn how to come up with a winning topic, how to choose the right title, and how to publish your book in 10 easy steps.
What's Covered in the Book
Here's what you'll learn:
- How much money you can make from a kindle book
- The only thing that matters in the entire book-writing process
- How to launch your book to Amazon #1 Best Seller status
- How to pick a topic that people actually want to read
- How to define your audience and outcome to narrow down your book's topic
- How to write your book quickly using 13 time-saving strategies
- How to design a cover for your book
- How to publish it on Amazon KDP in 20 minutes
And much, much more...
Steps You'll Learn
Here's are the steps that are covered in the book:
- Step 1: Choose a General Topic
- Step 2: Narrow It Down
- Step 3: Choose a Title and Subtitle
- Step 4: Test and Iterate
- Step 5: Outline Your Book
- Step 6: Write Your Book
- Step 7: Edit Your Book
- Step 8: Format Your Book
- Step 9: Design a Cover
- Step 10: Publish Your Book
- Step 11 [Optional]: Launch Your Book
- Step 12 [Optional]: Turn Your Book into an Amazon #1 Best Seller
- Step 13 [Optional]: Gather Emails from Readers
- Step 14 [Optional]: Expand Into Other Formats
What People Are Saying on Amazon
Here are a few testimonials about the book from Amazon
What Other People are Saying
A Little About Me
My name is Hassan Osman and I'm a writer on the side. I'm currently a Director at Cisco Systems (views are my own), and I have published over 15 books in four different genres while balancing a demanding full-time job.
I write short books for busy managers and short travel guides for busy parents.
I'm also the host of the "Writer on the Side" podcast, a free show that helps other authors write and publish their own book on the side.
You can learn more about my podcast and books by visiting: https://www.writerontheside.com/
After downloading the book, you will be automatically subscribed to the Gumroad email list as a customer. You can unsubscribe at any time. I know people hate getting emails, and I fully empathize with that. However, I run a free blog & podcast called "Writer on the Side," and will send the occasional email (no more than 2x to 4x per month) about valuable content that will continue to help you write & publish your first book (more on that below). That's all you'll get if you remain subscribed.
Want to Learn More?
Download the book now and start writing your book today.
Simply click on the "I want this!" button to grab it.
**Special Limited-Time Offer**
Serious about writing a book?
You might be interested in downloading this book as part of a bundled 4-in-1 package. Click here for more details.
A PDF, MOBI and EPUB version of the book + Email Subscription (unsubscribe anytime)